Hello everyone, we have brick on about 1/3 of the house and sheetrock everywhere. Yeah. It is finally looking like a house. I even finally have a front door.
WOW!!! It won't be long now. It is beautiful Cindy. So happy for you and I loved the carpet and tile samples you showed me. What a castle you will have. I still have not told my boys about the rock wall...Matthew will be just a tad bit jealous and I don't have 18 ft. ceilings. Hmm maybe we could do something in the back yard. After Maya of course! Thanks again for your help and for your sweet words. We sure love you. Janalee
1 comment:
WOW!!! It won't be long now. It is beautiful Cindy. So happy for you and I loved the carpet and tile samples you showed me. What a castle you will have. I still have not told my boys about the rock wall...Matthew will be just a tad bit jealous and I don't have 18 ft. ceilings. Hmm maybe we could do something in the back yard. After Maya of course! Thanks again for your help and for your sweet words. We sure love you.
Janalee
Post a Comment