Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pictures of Tile

Hello,
I am still computer illiterate because I did a who posting with pictures, hit the wrong button and lost it all so I have to start over again. LOL.
I went back out the house with the camera this time and took some more pictures.
I will try to upload them again and see what happens.
Love to all. I decided to take a picture of the front of the house to show where the brick had to be taken down. a real bummer, but hopefully back to normal by next week.






The Reddish tile is in the main bathroom to go with my ocean scene decor.
The Tan with the shower stall is in the girls bathroom upstairs. It will have glass walls and a door. The multi color and size ones are in my kitchen and dining area.

No comments: