What crazy weather we have had this year. More snow than in the past 10 years. Then spring tries to come and we go from 32 degrees to 90 degrees and back to 32 degrees. It snowed every monday in April and half of May and we finally got spring showers in June. I planted my peas in early april but they are still only about 6 inches high, those that even sprouted. They can't figure out what to do.
We have been working on building a retaining wall and flower bed at the back of the house and put in a fun fire ring to cook on and just enjoy a periodic bon fire.
We took a great trip to Kansas City Missouri where we saw the musical "Wicked" and then drove up to Nauvoo, Illinois with my brother Kevin and his family, and then we went down to their home in Lawrence Kansas and had a fun visit.
Sarah graduated from Lehi High School, Marie graduated from Willowcreek Middle School and Brian graduated from Pony Express Elementary. All three kids will move on to new school in the fall. No more kids in elementary school.
Leigh is doing great in Jamaica and has already been gone 10 months.
I have managed to lose 50 pounds since last November and am working on the next 40, but feel great.
We hope all is well with everyone who reads this.
Cindy

2 comments:
The yard is looking great! I love the tulips. Hope summer is nice and hot for you. :-)
You should have told us you'd be in Nauvoo! We're only a couple of hours from there and I KNOW Mike and I would have willing driven out there to see you guys! Next time you guys come out let us know! :)
Post a Comment